-->

Han Sun Hwa























Born             :  October 6, 1990 Busan, South Korea
Origin           :  South Korea
Genres         :  R&B, Pop, K-pop
Occupations :  Singer, Dancer
Instruments  :  Vocals

Personal Life

Sunhwa born Han Sunhwa 한선화 October 6, 1990, is a South Korean idol singer, dancer, actress and model. She is best known as the maknae and the visuals of a popular South Korean girl group Secret. She made her television debut in 2004 while participating on SBS's "Superstar Survival" as a finalist. In 2009, she made her career breakthrough as a regular cast on a variety show called "Invincible Youth". Along with Jeon Hyosung, Jung Hana and Song Jieun, Sunhwa debuted in a four member girl group called Secret in October 2009. CNN International Seoul listed Sunhwa as one of the 9 rising 'It' stars in Korean entertainment citing her as a "multi-tasking" artist.

Han Sunhwa was born in Busan, South Korea, on October 6, 1990. Sunhwa's mother gave birth to her at the young age of 20. As the eldest child, she took care of her younger siblings by cooking them food and tutoring them when both of their parents had to work. During the East Asian Financial Crisis in 1998, Sunhwa's family struggled financially. She recalled, “There was a period in 1998 when my dad was unemployed. I just happened to see my dad's diary then and I remember reading 'I'm so sorry that I can't bring home money for my wife or give my children their allowance.' I slept next to him that day but I couldn't stop crying.” Ever since she was young, she had an interest in Art and had always dreamed of becoming an artist. She took after school art programs in elementary school and managed to win several awards from various Art competitions. However, after seeing one of Boa's performances on TV, she realized her dreams lay elsewhere. She recalled, “When I was in sixth grade, I watched BoA sunbae as she performed 'Atlantis Princess' and thought that she was just amazing. I became her fan right away. Ever since then I began to like singing and dancing. It was hard to give up my dream of becoming an artist, but watching Boa sunbae was a huge turning point for me."

No comments:

Post a Comment